Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Monday, July 2, 2012

Our freaking faves for June, and the winner of the August Guest DT spot!!!

Wow, hard choice again this month!!!

1 June challenge faves:

Kim Price


Lauren Tomecek


Sonya Pickles


15th June challenge faves:

Angela (Toucan Scraps)


Mary Bennetts


Roxy Rolla



,,, and the winner of our August guest designer spot is Paula Flávia !!! Paula - e-mail me at anne.pennington@xplornet.com and I will send you your challenges to play along with us for Augusat!!!  Here is Paula's layout:



Congratulations to all you ladies, and to everyone who plays along with our challenges.  It would not be fun if you were not all here!!! We all learn so much from each other, and new friendships are so very nice!!!


6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing my layout as a fave! It was a little wild and crazy for me, so I'm glad you all liked it! Hugs, Roxy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrat's girls ... Great work!!!! Gorgeous LOs:):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow congrats everyone and a nice surprise for me

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Girls
    wonderful works
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my it´s so so nice and also a real challenge.
    Thank you so much

    kiss kiss

    ReplyDelete
  6. A some what belated congrats from me Paula! Loved everyones Layouts. Thankyou for a neat challenge.

    ReplyDelete