Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Sunday, July 1, 2012

July 1 2012 challenge


The challenge for the first of July is to scrap about YOUR COUNTRY or ethnic group – what it means to you, you dressed in traditional garments, you celebrating the national day for your country, or something else along these lines. The inspiration for this challenge is that on July 1st we celebrate Canada Day here where I live!






our guest designer Stephanie Schütze


The prize this month is a 25 dollar gift certificate from Scrapbook.com.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome, I just got some half way decent pics today of Canada Day celebrations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED this challenge. It prompted me to create a layout celebrating the country I am proud to belong to - something I have never done. AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this great challenge!
    I have just posted my LO:0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved playing along with the July challenge. Thank you for letting me showcase a teeny bit of life in India :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful challenge, and a great way to others create about their home countries.
    Thank you for the inspiration
    Mar (Margaret Walz)

    ReplyDelete