Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Monday, July 9, 2012

Another new design team member

Tanya



My name is Tanya. I am 33 years old. I was born and growing up in Ukraine, received higher education - psychology. 11 years ago came to visit Israel, but the back didn't come back :) Now I work graphic designer and all free time I spend in my craft room, scrapbooking is not just a hobby, I make albums in the order. All my work is different, I don't have a certain style, I like to experiment and look for something new. I'm inspired by photographs and thoughts about what I'm creating a story...

You can visit Tanya at Paper Hobby or at http://tany-sol.blogspot.co.il/

2 comments:

  1. Таня, я тебя обожаю!!!! Желаю тебе только необыкновенных успехов!!!

    ReplyDelete