Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Friday, July 20, 2012

announcing our guest designer for august - Paula Flávia

In June the prize for our challenges was for one participant to be chosen as guest designer for August, and our winner was Paula Flávia!!!!! Paula has been playing along with our challenges for a while, and she is always such a welcome participant!! Here is her bio:




Hi I am Paula Flávia, from São Paulo, Brazil, I am a 42 year old mom of a boy, he is almost 5 years old now.
 
I am a pharmacist and I´ve been working with Health Legislation about 15 years...so serious hã?
Yes it is, so scrapping is a nice hobby for me, it makes me fly. I've been scrapbooking since 2008, a few months later my boy came to this world.
 
Like almost all scrapppers my kiddo was my starting point....lol...I still love so much to scrap his baby photos. 
 
Nowadays I am in love with clean layouts, but I can´t define just one style I really like so I don´t often repeat the same thing.
 
Some people asked me about my scrap signature, well this I have - it´s handwritting, I just love it, so even in the pages where I type my journaling I have at least one word or my name handwritten.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Good to see you, Paula! Can't wait to see your creations as GDT member for August :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dear Friend, good see you here! Congrats!
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete