Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Monday, September 3, 2012

monday's mentions

Oh my gosh - we have so many friends that we are proud of this week.

I opened the latest issue of Scrapbook Magazine and found that our guest designer for August, Paula Flavia was published in issue No. 66!!

Margaret Walz was a winner over at Kraft it Up for her entry for July!!

Billy-Jean Beveridge was a winner of the Reach challenge over at Bird is the Word.

Vibeke Harila was a winner over at Once Upon a Sketch for their July challenge.

Lastly, I heard that our designer Kim Price is guest designer over at the Scrapbook Store. Wow, quite an honour, and if the Scrapbook Store was smart, they'd keep her on for the regular design team.  If they don't, someone else will scoop her up ... I'm glad we did!!

5 comments:

  1. Anne you amaze me how you keep on top of all these things going on in the scrap world. Congratulations ladies on all your achievements - aren't we lucky to have so much talent around us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the mention Anne really appreciate it :) Kim is right it is amazing how you keep ontop of these things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne you are really a sweet. Tks so much for the spot of my work I really really appreciate.
    Ladies Congratulations to all your success.
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Anne for the mention, and for visiting me and leaving your supportive comments. You are a true angel of the scrapping world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for mention me:)

    ReplyDelete