Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Monday, September 17, 2012

monday's mentions 17 sep 2012

Our designer Kim Price and one of our participants in our challenges Anupama Choudary were winners for August at Once Upon a Sketch.  Congratulations ladies!! You can see Kim's creations here on the design team, and you can look forward to seeing more of Anupama's unique style here soon!

I was in Toronto yesterday at the World's Biggest Book Store and treated myself to a new (to me) magazine called Art Journaling and was delighted to see that our guest designer for July Stephanie Schütze had written an article which featured her work for the issue that I purchased.  Beautiful creative work!! 

If your work has been mentioned elsewhere, or published - please let me know so that I can feature you in this posting each Monday.  You can contact me at anne.pennington@xplornet.com.

1 comment:

  1. OO I love Anupama's style and will look forward to hearing and seeing more from her. That's great news :)

    And congratulations to Stephanie too - wow that's just awesome.

    ReplyDelete