Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Sunday, October 9, 2011

some freaking faves for 30 aug and 15 sep challenges and a winner for September's prize!!!

Oh my gosh - I am so very late with this posting - my sincerest apologies to all.  But I have a really good excuse for this rudeness ... I forgot.  This blog is so new that I haven't got the rhythm yet.  I have a new list of TO DOs for all my blog deadlines - and, well, I forgot to put this on the list. I am so very sorry!!!!

Faves for 30 August challenge were:










Faves for 15 September challenge were:








And the winner of our 25 dollar prize to Scrapbook.com is no other than Jennifer R. Jennifer - please contact me at anne.pennington@xplornet.com to give me your e-mail address so I can send your gift certificate to you.


6 comments:

  1. Hi Anne, thanks for making me a fave ~ congrat's to everyone else & 'specially Jennifer R ~ great job, girls:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Thank you so much Anne!! Congrats to all the fave's! I loved looking at everyone's layouts! I emailed you my email address! Thank you again! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner and the faves! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all did a fantastic job! Way to go everyone!!! Can't wait to see what you all do for the next challenge :-) Happy Scrappin everyone

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all!!! Fantastic faves !!!
    cherubs

    ReplyDelete