Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Monday, October 3, 2011

monday's mentions ... 3 october 2011

I have recently subscribed to scrapbook magazine and my new issue arrived today.  What a nice surprise when I turned to page 49 and saw a beautiful layout by our designer Sarah Groen!! Gorgeous layout of course - as is her usual!!

Well, after I got over that wonderful surprise, I turned the page to 70 and saw a wonderful layout Mieke Nagtegaal had made as a tribute to her wonderful Mam.  Gorgeous work, Mieke!!

The good news just keeps coming.  Mia Montalvan-Castrillo was the winner of ScrapFIT's button challenge this past week!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Anne, for mentioning me! Love that new issue of Scrapbook Magazine UK!! Congrats to Sarah (love your layout girly!)and Mia for winning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anne - I still havent seen the LO as we are only selling issue 76 in NZ right now :(
    Congrats to you too Meike - can't wait to see your page too :) and to Mia - Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete