Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Sunday, July 2, 2017

july challenge ...

Our challenge for July 2017 is:

Scrapbook, make a card, or art journal using old paper from your stash, or an old piece of paper in your layout. You will see that our designer Mitra included a piece of paper that her mother used to design a garden in her layout. Maybe you have a ticket from the past to include in your layout???????


Play along with as many challenges as you wish.The more the merrier - when you do others learn about other challenges that they may enjoy!

You are welcome to scrapbook pages of any size, or to art journal, paint, create cards, mixed media, or off-the-page work.  Whatever medium you prefer to use - USE IT!! We love to see whatever you create!

This month's winner will be receiving a gift certificate from Scrapbook.com

 Here is what our design team did for us this month:


Busy creating.




What will YOU CREATE!!! Love it all!!!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts by the DTs. Nice challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great examples! Just entered my LO, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun Challenge and lovely inspiration - I just linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super excited to play along with this challenge. It's my first time here! Lucky for me everything in my scrapbook stash is OLD. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad to find your challenge blog. This will inspire me to create more scrapbook layouts! Sorry for the double entry in the Mister Linky. I was trying to delete one of it. I hope you can fix.-Maria Giselle B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun challenge....kept me looking through my older stash all month...I have some GREAT stash!

    ReplyDelete