Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Wednesday, March 1, 2017

march 2017 challenge ..


Our challenge for March 2017 is:

To use chipboard and something old from your stash.


Play along with any other challenge you want to join in with your entry for this blog :).

You are welcome to scrapbook pages of any size, or to art journal, paint, create cards, mixed media, or off-the-page work.  Whatever medium you prefer to use - USE IT!! We don't want to restrict your creativity. :)

This month's winner will be receiving A GIFT CERTIFICATE FROM SCRAPBOOK.COM

 Here is what our design team did for us this month:


Busy creating!


Busy creating!








Can't wait to see what YOU CREATE!!!

4 comments:

  1. Great challenge! -- I messed up my linking though instead of going to the actual post I think it goes right to my home page.
    Apologies from the technically challenged ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. Not sure if this is ok. But my layout is digital. I used an older kit from last September and it has paper chipboard word bits in it, which I used the one that says Ready to learn.

    https://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/image/layout/5866547.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I blogged my layout too, didn't know I needed to do that before.

    https://loveitscrapitblog.wordpress.com/2017/03/27/i-scrapped-today-march-27/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It appears your linky isn't working. Here is my entry for using chipboard. I used the ombre technique with chalks for my title. http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com/2017/03/quick-quotes-sunset-layout.html

    Thanks so much!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete