Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Tuesday, May 1, 2012

1 may 2012 challenge


Time for our 1 May scrapbooking challenge!!

I realize that for the southern girls, this is not springtime – but  in the Northern Hemisphere – 1 May is springtime, and time to be out in the gardens.  Scrap something about your garden – how you love to be out in it, or what it means to you, or alternatively how you hate to be outside gardening at all.  If you are not a gardener -  you could also alternatively scrap about an outdoor sanctuary that you appreciate – perhaps your mother’s garden or a park????

Our design team put together some awesome layouts to inspire you:











our guest designer Monique Leidtke


What is the prize this month???? Well, this time, I will send a half dozen cards that I have made to the winner. Photos to follow.



24 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get started on this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love being in a garden! And not only me, but my whole family! Today we're going to spend the whole day outside, so I hope I take lots of stunning photos. Thanks for isnpirations! They're fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karmeleiro - I am so looking forward to seeing your garden layout! We've loved your creations and are so happy that we met you here last month!!

      Delete
  3. Such wonderful layouts ladies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Mieke - thank you! We miss you and hope you can play along with us soon!!!

      Delete
  4. Thanks Anne, for having me as a guest designer! Loved your challenge!!
    Awesome layouts everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for guesting for us Monique!! I can't wait to see your next layout for us - I so LOVED this one!!!

      Delete
  5. (ooops, replied in the wrong spot!)
    Gorgeous projects and what a fun challenge! Giving a special shout out to my friend Monique...love how you did that little border on the bottom! So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you came to shout out to Monique, Shellye. Welcome! Hope to see you play with us!!

      Delete
  6. awesome layouts...i love all them them! congrats Monique...your work is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Stacey! I agree, Monique's work is fab. Hope to see you play along with us!!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you Petra!! Hope to see you play along with us. Welcome!!

      Delete
  8. Fun challenges and some gorgeous inspiration here.
    Your layouts are lovely. Congrats to you Monique for beting featured!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't she lovely? Hope to see you play along with us, Bente. Welcome!!

      Delete
  9. These are so fun and beautiful! CONGRATS Monique!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Patricia - aren't we lucky to have her guest with us this month? Hope to see you play along!! Welcome!!

      Delete
  10. Fantastic layouts ladies! I might have to play along. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo - please do Kate!!! Nice to see you here!!

      Delete
  11. Beautiful inspiration from the DT.. I've just done a layout with my Grandmother in her rose garden... I hope it works okay!!! Love to play along when I can!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm new to this challenge blog and couldn't pass up on this great challenge!!! Love all of the inspiration from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi all, I have been trying to comment on your amazing layouts, I am having problems with commenting a a lot of them, its not accepting my comments, So thanks everyone for joining in on the fun!

    ReplyDelete