Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Monday, April 2, 2012

some freaking faves for march 2012 and a winner of our prize!!

Wow - we had some AMAZING entries in both of our challenges this month. I hope to see each of the participants back to play along with us even if they are not listed below - all of your layouts were inspiring!!!

1 March 2012 scrapbook challenge favourites:











15 March 2012 scrapbooking sketch challenge:









The winner of the random draw of our prize pack this month is Astrid!! Astrid - please send me your mailing address and I will send this out to you!!

Astrid's layout was a sweet one too!! 


10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my lo as one of your fav! I'm really honored.
    Congrats to all the other fav and to the winner. Your layouts are all so beautiful.
    Hope to play with you this month too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT work, ladies....I LOVE how you put up the faves + winner....it's wonderful to look at their inspiring work....thanks for all your hard work, Anne:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey ladies - you are both welcome.

    Your work is beautiful Libeeti. I have seen many of your pieces at Scrapbookers Anonymous and have commented as a member of their design team. I hope you will join us regularly here on this blog!!

    Lizzy - if it makes you happy and inspired, then I am happy. You are a treasured player here on the blog!!!

    We hope to inspire, share, applaud and encourage each other here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's lovely thanks for choosing mine as one of your Favs.
    I had fun with that layout. :)
    These are all great layouts.
    Congrats to Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats ladies! Your lo's are just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, thanks so much !! The other entries are so pretty, I am honored to be the winner, thanks thanks thanks !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Astrid - I usually put it in the request to e-mail me, lol. It is anne.pennington@xplornet.com. I think it is on the blog in a couple of spots as well. :)

      Delete
  8. Great layouts!!
    I'm so glad to be picked as a favourite. :) Thank you so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for choosing my layout as one of the favorites... And big congrats to the other winners!!!

    ReplyDelete