Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Thursday, March 15, 2012

15th sketch 15 march 2012

Here is a little blog candy that a random winner from this month's scrapbooking challenges will receive:


Colorbok Paper Crush Scrap Pack

Here is the sketch to use for this scrapbook challenge:

Here is the challenge:


Scrap an Easter memory (preferably when you were young)  using spring colours in your layout.

Always remember that you can  play along with the spirit of the challenge if you cannot play along exactly as the challenge encourages you.  We'd love to see your work!!

Here is what our DT came up with:




Karen Wray


Can't wait to see what you all do!!!



Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.






4 comments:

  1. I had to try to work with this sketch. It's a bit different I think. It was fun to play with it. :)
    I love what the DT did. Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch..thanks for the push to get these old pics scrapped!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne - I've copied & pasted a comment I tried to leave on your blog but it wouldn't let me as I don;t have a Wordpress account. Strange as I comment on other Wordpress blogs...

    Hi Anne! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog :) Unfortunately most of my childhood photos have been destroyed so I have been hesitant to play along at AFSC for that reason but seems like I can use other photos now too so if I get the chance I'll join in. I love SA too - great use of the letter H!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this sketch and linked my take.

    ReplyDelete