Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Saturday, March 17, 2012

guess who is coming to design with us in April?????

I am so excited about this - the lovely  Georgia Heald is coming to guest design with us for the month of April.  Some of you have seen her work at Once Upon a Sketch (Nadia Cannizzo's wonderful challenge blog), and at her own blog.



Here is a little bit about Georgia in her own words:

Hi, I'm Georgia. I Iive in beautiful Tasmania, Australia. I run a small business as well as being a wife to Daron, mum to Mitchell (14) and a step mum to Jessica (19) and Tyler (22). I discovered scrapbooking in March 2011 after searching for ideas for my wedding album and become instantly addicted! I love absolutely everything about this fabulous hobbie. From the creative side of playing with gorgeous papers and embellishments, the fabulous community of supportive and inspiring women and of course the continual reminder of the things that are most important to me!!

My style of scrapbooking greatly varies , my pages can go from urban grunge to very girlie romantic layouts. I am currently designing for challenge blog Once Upon A Sketch and online store www.sassyscrapper.com.au and have had my work published in Australian Scrapbooking Memories and Scrapbook Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment