Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Sunday, August 21, 2011

freaking design team!!

Here is a little more info about our each member of our awesome new design team!! I am really excited to be working with each of these ladies!!


I'm Beverley Cunningham and my family is my husband Andrew, our two boys Brendan (10) and Christopher (8) and our daughter Kaitlyn (6) along with a couple of cats, a bunny and three goldfish! I discovered scrapbooking in 2006 and so wish I had discovered it sooner! I love all scrapbooking products and tend to buy them before I buy anything else for myself - give me a new craft punch before a new jacket anyday! I have been on a few design teams in the last two years. I have been published in Up 2 Scrap and Innovations magazines. Last year I have won Prima's Build-a-page competition twice as well as been a favourite a few of times so have been published on their blog and their gallery, I have also been published on the BasicGrey Gallery. I am currently on the design team and DT coordinator for Scottie Crafts a brick and mortar and online store as well as one of their Tutors. I am on the Elite team for NZ Paperchase New Zealand's only scrapping Magazine. I am also a Guest designer for Donna Salazar this year. I am very excited about joining Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge team. I am really looking forward to being on this team of lovely, talented ladies and helping other scrapbookers to learn new techniques and to have some fun along the way. You can visit me on my blog: http://bevsscrapbookingworld.blogspot.com



Hi there, I live in Auckland NZ with my hubby of 20 years (Mark) and my 6 gorgeous kids who range in age from 2 to 20. I am a stay at home mum and since I discovered scrapbooking 5 years ago I have been a hopeless addict. I am currently on the design team for two NZ scrapbook stores Scrapbook NZ, and Scottie Crafts and also for the Australian based company ‘Rasberry’ and the sketch challenge blog "Little Shop of Sketches'. I am a regular contributor to several scrapbooking magazines and love to participate in challenge blogs whenever I have time. I am very excited to be guesting for 'Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge'!



Hello My name is Donna O'leary, I live in Dunedin, New Zealand. I have 6 wonderful children + 1, and an awesome partner who puts up with my crazy addition of all things scrappy. I work and teach at our local scrapbooking shop (Scrapbook Paradise) and yes it is my paradise. I would call my style Eclectic, depending on what the product depends what I will do. But I do love all things messy, love to ink and distress. My favourites would have to be Graphic 45, 7 gypsies and of course Tim Holtz. 



Hi! I'm Mia Castrillo from the Philippines. I'm a part time free-lance writer and full time Domestic Engineer to my husband of 11 years and my four girls, ages 9 to 10 months. In between cooking, writing, tutoring, taking my girls to school and generally taking care of our household, I scrap. I scrapbook because I am a storyteller and I love telling the stories of my children. :-)


 Hi! My name is Sandi. I live in Massachusetts with my hubby, who is incredibly supportive of my scrapping obsession. We have three wonderful children and a dog and cat, all of which I love to scrap.
I started scrapping about about seven years ago...I have been addicted ever since! My scrapping style is colorful, artsy, simple, sometimes a deliberate messy, but over-all clean with crisp lines. It's such an honor to be a part of this DT and to be able to create along with such a sweet group of girls! Yippee!

I invite you to visit me at my blog http://Scrappingasigo.blogspot.com



My name is Karen and I live in Canberra Australia, a place I love completely. I have a husband who tolerates my hobbies and doesn't look at the credit card too closely... I have 3 kids Matt (18), Meaghan (14), and Henry (8). I have been scrapping for a few years now, and have been both guest designer and permanant team members for a few challenge sites. Each challenge site seems to bring a different mix of people and I am very much looking forward to meeting new scrappers on another freaking scrap challenge (and how cool is that name?!!)

and me :)


Hmmm - well, now, what is there to say??? I freaking love to scrap, and I LOVE the friends I have made since I discovered this incredibly creative art form.  I've met many of these friends online, as fellow design team members and fellow challenge players and many in person  - and I have to say that my life is much richer for the people I have met since I acquired this passion. We share ideas and techniques, stories, and our lives.  I was a designer for Scraptivity (a Canadian company), and am currently a designer for Little Shop of Sketches and Scrapbookers Anonymous. I have 5 children, and 3 grandchildren and so have many wonderful people that I love to scrap memories of.  I work as a publisher full time, and am so very lucky to work with creative people every day. I love to travel, canoe, camp, cycle and my part-time studies.


3 comments:

  1. Nice to get to know you all!
    Best regards,
    Cherubs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooo! CONGRATS everyone! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to get a little insight in 'who's who' on the team - hope you ladies have a ball - love seeing all your creativity:)

    ReplyDelete