Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Friday, August 5, 2011

fave fridays 5 august 2011

Ahhhhhhhhh - I'm off work today and off to a scrapbooking retreat with my friends.  Don't hate me because we are beautiful, lol ... so looking forward to it.

Share a link to something scrappy that you found inspiring this week in the comments!!!

4 comments:

  1. If you haven't checked out Practical Scrappers - do!! From trendspotting (sunshine, clouds and rainbows) to frugal finds they post submissions from readers (can be layout, card, project). Some of their Current Call is for Websters Pages, Hexagons, Back to School, etc. They also have a lot of other stuff going on...

    http://www.practicalscrappers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://mitralee.blogspot.com/2011/07/some-rak-updated-page-and-apology.html

    I'm hosting a RAK (yes it is from last week, but I am drawing it tonight) and it's inspiring to me to get rid of extra stuff, I mean share my things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Polkadot Door Designs is having another inspirational blog hop and the photo they have this month is very inspiring to me. I have never played along, but I am thinking I might have to this month!

    http://polkadotdoordesign.blogspot.com/search/label/Current%20Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun at your scrappy retreat! :):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete