Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Tuesday, July 1, 2014

faves and winners for may and june 2014 ...

Hello all!  Here are our faves and winners for May and June challenges - it's been a hectic several weeks, and my apologies for being so late with May!

faves 1 May 2014




15 may 2014



winner of the ribbon for 1 may 2014




faves 15 may 2014





and the winner of the ribbon for 15 may 2014



faves 1 june 2014






And the winner of the ribbon for 1 june 2014



faves 15 june 2014





 winner of the ribbon for 15 june 2014 


Please - would all the ribbon winners e-mail me at anne.pennington@xplornet.com (place in the subject line "Ribbon Winner at AFSC" and give me their full mailing address so that  Alicia can mail them out to you.





7 comments:

  1. Well done everyone! And thanks for my prize will email you later when I get on the computer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very happy!!!
    thanks anne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS!! So nice to see some scrappy mates up there getting mentions as well...CONGRATS to all you clever girls:):) And thanks for including me here, too;)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats everyone, all gorgeous and now you can enter the new challenge as you are all Winners ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Anne for finding my art journal page on my blog..I apologise that I had not put the correct link on here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Anne !!! And congrats to the other winners !

    ReplyDelete