Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Monday, December 12, 2011

monday's mentions 12 december 2011

Sarah Groen was a winner over at Stuck Sketches this month - congratulations Sarah!!!

Nadia Cannizzo and Patrice were faves at Sketchy Thursdays.

My friend Lee Schertzing received this amazing package of ribbon from 217 Creations a couple of weeks ago.  I just had to share the photos:




3 comments:

  1. I hope she is a good friend and SHARES! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW indeed and I only just got all of this wonderful ribbon put away yesterday - made some ribbon hangars and have it all hung up on a binder ring! I told Anne to help herself but she only wanted a couple of pieces...

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, that is a lot of wonderful ribbon. What a score! yummo!

    ReplyDelete