Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Friday, September 9, 2011

Announcing September's Guest Designer!!

I am so happy to announce the first of our monthly guest designers.  She's been playing along with our challenges and her unique style caught my eye.  I was very surprised to hear that she has not been scrapbooking for very long! Thank you so much Cherubs for agreeing to guest design for us for September!  We are honoured!

Here is a little more about her in her own words:




HI ALL! knopkiniukai


I´m a Lithuanian alien currently living in a beautiful and fascinating small island in the North Atlantic Ocean, cold ICELAND.

I´m a mother of three crazy - energetic, but loveable kids, they all keep the house colorful, loud and busy....it gives me ample opportunity to scrap everyday things.

I´m a freelance dressmaker, working with local Fashion store.

I´m coffee with the milk and cat lover.

Scrapbooking become important hobby for year and a half now. Cardmaking had been my favourite subject at the beginning, but soon scrapbooking captured my heart. So I do Love to participate in challenge blogs. I have really become addicted to sketch challenges off the desire to excel. It become a need to play with the paper every day.It helps me to learn and find something new. I like to experiment with different styles and materials. I do not have a defined style, but I like to look at the material and decide how to combine it together. I usually scrap what comes and goes with seasons and with my feelings.

I do like to add lots of things, small details to my layouts to give it texture, messy, artsy touches, machine sewing, stamping, scraps of paper and all kinds stuff. :) On the sites I have met many wonderful talented creative, funny and great people and that inspires me to create more.

I really enjoy photography and I am always thinking about how to achieve a good page to keep my memories. Scrapbooking allows me to develops my imagination, creativity, as well as has a therapeutic influence.

One day I was looking for something new and accidentally stumbled upon your blog. I thought, why not... sounds interesting and challenging and new. Here´s how I found the Another Freaking scrappy Challenge :)

I´m very exited to be a Guest Designer for September and It´s such an honor to publish my first interview here.

I want to really THANK Anne Pennington for inviting me as guest designer at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge'! Huge thanks !!!

Thank you for your warm welcome!

Have a great day,

Cherubs

If you would like to see more of my work I would be delighted to welcome you at My Blog


Cherubs tells us above that scrapbooking captured her heart - I have to say that her unique style has captured mine!  Thanks Cherubs for accepting our invitation to guest design this month - you can all look forward to her first reveal for the 15th's challenge!!!! 


7 comments:

  1. Welcome aboard cherub, I love what you create, you have an amazing style and I enjoy seeing what you create every challenge, again welcome aboard.. look forward to seeing what you have been up to. Happy Scrappin :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS Cherubs! I loveeeeeeeeeeee your work! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Cherubs, so glad we have found you and very pleased you are our first official GD!! Can't wait to see what you come up with, have loved your work so far!!. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Cherubs congrats!!!! You are worth it!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cherubs! A warm welcome to you! So glad that you will be joining us this month! Love your unique style...can't wait to see what you create next!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your welcoming :)
    Your words are kill my modesty:)
    I´m more than glad:)today I am in the seven heaven :)
    I´m very pleased your like my crazy style :))))
    Thanks again Anne :)
    See you soon :)
    Hugs
    Cherubs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Cherubs. I am really looking forward to you sharing with us what you love to do & what you do so well ~ I'm sure it will be absolutely awesome:)

    ReplyDelete