Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Friday, December 9, 2011

announcing our latest guest designer nadia cannizzo!!!!

Wow - I've recently met Nadia Cannizzo since she has begun playing along with this blog, and am just loving her work.  I am quite thrilled that she has accepted to guest DT with us and offer all of us inspiration with her distinct style!! Here is a little more about Nadia in her own words!!




My name is Nadia Cannizzo, and I live in Sydney Australia. I was born and raised in Greece and moved to Australia when I was 11. I am a mummy to 2, much loved and much wanted little girls and I have been married to my husband for the last 12 years. I am a Primary School teacher and have been teaching for about 11 years. I have been scrapping/papercfrafting officially for just under 2 years now and in March of 2011 I started my own challenge blog called Once Upon A...Sketch. At present I am on the Design Team for an Australian online store called Handmade By Suzanne. I am SO excited to be here and THANK YOU so very much Anne for inviting me.
Here is my blog: Just My Scrapping World


2 comments:

  1. Excellent:) Am very pleased you've got Nadia on board ~ go Anne:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome aboard, can't wait to see what you create.

    ReplyDelete